Flirt with your Date the Easy Way Guide
Most singles know that flirting is essential if you want to make sure things are going to progress romantically. Not everyone finds it easy to know what they should be doing or saying. To help you, we’ve put together some of our best dating tips which will teach you how to flirt with your date.
Flirting in Conversation
1. Use their name in conversation – it creates powerful electricity.
2. Pay them a compliment – ‘That’s a cool tie’ or ‘That’s a great outfit’. It never fails.
3. Do proactive listening – reflect back something they’ve just said, but using different words ‘So you really love scuba diving…’ or ‘you reckon that it’s time you changed your job…’. They’ll be so impressed.
4. Ask lots of open ended question about what they think/feel/believe, etc. But don’t interrogate.
5. If stuck for conversation, ask them to tell you more about something they said earlier
6. Try to listen rather than do all the talking!
Essential Flirty Body Language
For men and women
An effective smile is used sparingly, on its own, as a statement or to reinforce other messages. Let it suffuse your face after a moment’s reflection in response to something your date has said or done. Smiling all the time can sometimes give the impression that you aren’t being genuine. Not a great date idea!
For women only
1. Sensuously caress your hair; play with your necklace or earring.
2. A sideways glance is very sexy and will disable a man’s defences before he realises it. This piece of body language is particularly effective if emanating from behind a curtain of tousled tresses nonchalantly flung back.
3. Now and then hold eye contact for that millisecond longer – but don’t stare.
For men only
1. Relax, sit tall and ensure you are fully facing your date and giving her uninterrupted attention.
2. Check out if your date is giving out defensive or pulling away signals – maybe you’re being too forward in which case slow down.
3. Lightly caress your wine glass (or whatever other small object is to hand) and you’ll give out powerful sexual signals.
Two Bonus flirt tips:
1. Successful flirts always make the flirtee feel wonderful – make that your aim and you’ll feel wonderful too.
2. To really flirt with your date, just recall a time when you felt enticingly flirty at some time in the past. Try and evoke what it felt like, even what you saw and heard. Give the memory a colour and enjoy imagining it coursing through your veins. That way you’ll be able to feel exactly the same way right now.
The Drawing Down the Moon Team