1. Pay him a compliment – ‘That’s a cool tie’. It never fails.
2. Do proactive listening – reflect back something he’s just said, but using different words ‘So you really love scuba diving…’ or ‘you reckon that it’s time you changed your job…’. He’ll be so impressed.
3. Ask him to tell you more about something he said earlier
4. Use his name in conversation – it creates powerful electricity.
Essential flirty body language
1. An effective smile is used sparingly, on its own, as a statement or to reinforce other messages. Let it suffuse your face after a moment’s reflection in response to something your man has said or done. Smiling all the time looks emotionally needy.
2. Sensuously caress your hair; play with your necklace or earring, twirl your cocktail stirrer (or whatever other small object is to hand) and you’ll give out powerful sexual signals.
3. A sideways glance is very sexy and will disable a man’s defences before he realises it. This piece of body talk is particularly effective if emanating from behind a curtain of tousled tresses nonchalantly flung back.
1. Go for dark but rich and luminous colours for ultimate pulling power at Christmas. Avoid white and pastels unless you’re sylph like and eighteen.
2. This may come as a surprise, but even in this day and age, most men still prefer women in skirts rather than trousers – don’t ask me why.
3. To reveal or not to? I’d say reveal just enough of your best assets to make him want to see more. Reveal too much and there’s nothing left to tantalise his curiosity.
4. Most men say they don’t like obvious make up especially gooey lips. So go for a more natural glowy look.
Two ultimate never-forget-this flirt tips
1. To evoke a naturally flirtatious mood, just recall a time when you felt enticingly flirty at some time in the past. Try and evoke what it felt like, even what you saw and heard. Give the memory a colour and enjoy imagining it coursing through your veins.
2. Successful flirts always make the flirtee feel wonderful – make that your aim and you’ll feel wonderful too.
To find out more ring 020 7224 1001 or log on to www.DrawingDowntheMoon.co.uk